Monday, July 09, 2007

Alaska Diary - final day.

Our last day. :-(

Let me take you step by step through what we did

1. Woke up. Freaking early.

2. Ate Breakfast.

3. mom's too paranoid to let strangers touch her luggage, so we drag it off the boat ourselves.

4. Go through customs. No problem.

5. We're cheap. And smart. And figure out that if we rent a limo we would actually save money and not have to sit on a shuttlebus with 40 old people. So we ride in style!








I'm sad to be going home.




My 2 seals were stuffed in my backpack, so i let them out for a bit of fresh air.

So we got to the Vancouver airport about 6 hours before our plane was to leave. We couldn't really do any sightseeing since we had enormous amounts of luggage. So we just sat around and tried to amuse ourselves.

Jan tried to show off her butterfly eyebrows . . . squit and concentrate and you might be able to see them.




I, on the other hand, took this opportunity to practice my camera smile.










After a loooonnnng airport day, we made it home!








No comments: