Monday, July 07, 2008

too bold maybe. don't care.

hey all

i'm in a weird space today. yep, my trip out east was awesome. powerful. life changing. but i am left today feeling lots of random things. sadness, excitement, hope for the future, fear, anger, resentment, confusion, sore eyes, love, broke, stress, joy, laughter, grateful, weary, unsettled, anxious, rejected. unequivically myself, for better or worse. depends on who you talk to. i like me.

in the grip of God's grace, which is a good place to be. that's important to remember.

give me a few days, i'll work it out.
thanks for your love.
bre

1 comment:

DAve and JAnie said...

Welcome home, even though it brings with it a hard return. Dave mentioned you were back, so we can see you, reunite if you will! I am working on a Romans paper right now, so i'll be a mess too when I see you. Until then, i hope things do unravel well.