so i am a bit ashamed and intrigued by the fact that i can't seem to write a cognizant complete article on this blog without shifting back and fourth from a million different subjects. today i think i have figured out this problem. its that i write these at work where i am pressed for time and have a million things to do during my short breaks. just like right now. well, not really a break, but i'm waiting for my wonderful friend kara to pick me up to show me a night on the town.
"bring it around town, bring it around tooooowwwwwnnnn." -Spongebob Squarepants
so until i have a good amount of time to actually sit and think, i think i will have to simply attack you with short jabs of thoughts a la much music. sorry about that.
do you know that Spongebob Squarepants in french is Bob Esponja? isn't that great?
so these are the other things i have been considering today:
1. do i really need these stupid antidepressants? they're expensive and cost me an hours worth of time today.
2. do i really want to let everybody i know know that i take antidepressants?
3. why do i keep typing without erasing the first two points?
4. i read an article today where somebody slammed winnipeg bus drivers for being rude and ignorant. i don't think that is true, and i also think that somebody should stand up for them. but i don't know how.
5. how is it that some days my pants fit great and others i feel like i can barely breathe? does it have to do with the sugar free jones soda i drank yesterday? if so i don't think it was worth it. i don't think my body likes sucralose.
6. why am i so lazy to not reach my pinky over to the shift button in order to capitalize letters?
7. why does my new apartment hate me? last week the fridge stopped working and spoiled my cheese, croissants, and my honey's papusas.
8. why are you even bothering reading this? its sort of pointless.
9. Its Dave's birthday today. yay dave! happy birthday! you are loved and cherished like crazy, even though i don't always tell you. you are the best. i can't think of a more loyal and fun friend that i have ever had and if for some reason you weren't able to speak or move anymore i would totally still hang out with you even though you would have no way of communicating with me becasue that is how important you are to me. enjoy the old muppets, my friend.
10. today i came to the conclusion (realisation?) that i really, really, REALLY need Jesus. Now I just have to figure out how to find him again. I looked behind my bookcase but he wasn't there. forget prayer. its not working. what else should i do?
11. jenn taylor, are you reading this? i adore you and miss you terribly.
12. frick. too many bullets.
Bye, Candace. Have a super time in Haiti. I think you should pretend you are going on survivor and always refer to everything as an immunity challenge. they probably won't know what you are talking about and everybody will probably think you are a loser, but i think it would be worth it.