Tuesday, November 24, 2009

pukeish

Hey everyone!

So . . . I am going to Thailand. I can’t believe it, and today I feel so anxious I might throw up. But it’s a really good type of throw up.

I feel this is exactly where I am supposed to be, and I consider my fear to actually be an affirming sign that I am in the right place.

I will be back on the 12th and, assuming that I don’t get eaten by a Thai spider, expect to return a changed woman. Let me know if you notice a difference.

I am so thankful for all of my family and friends who support me during these times. I can’t imagine being able to live a meaningful life without your love and support. Thank you for the meaning you bring to me.

See you after Thailand. If I have internet access, I might blog about my journeys, we’ll see!

Bre

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Why are you going?

Unknown said...

hey chris!
i am going with the World Student Christian Federation - to do learning and advocacy work. We're meeting with political activists, gender activists, poverty activists, etc. Should be an interesting time!

Janessa said...

Hope you're having a great time out there!