Monday, May 25, 2009

Ugh

Hey everyone

This blog right now is not too thought out. I am in an emotional state, as well as a painful state in regards to a headache.
I think back now, and am overwhelmed by how much my life has changed within the last 30 days. 30 days ago I was coming back from Kansas doing what I love to do. Since then my life has shifted so much in so many many ways. Significant life plan changes which I didn’t foresee (life is never a straight line . . . ), I’ve moved, made some educational and career plans, my Mom is fighting sickness in the hospital and we don’t really know what’s going on.

Very unsettling. But also a time of learning and of remembering what’s true. Christ is my anchor, and that has not changed. I derive great feelings of peace, presence, and a healthy place to grieve, lament, scream, and at times experience joy in this relationship that I have in Christ. My anchor is strong, and even though my figurative home may be (violently) shifted, I find comfort in my faith and my God and my wonderful community of friends worldwide.

This, too, shall pass. All shall be well, all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well. I suspect, in a cosmic sense, they already are.

Here’s to a painful, but exciting and fulfilling journey.
Bre

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

When life settles, and mom is home and on the mend - I would love to hear of how your line of life has shifted.

Continuing to lift you up, asking for God's sustaining hand to be holding you today.

Just Be Real said...

Bre, sitting and listening....

((((safe hugs))))